Friday 11 December 2015

Did I Lose My Qualifications???

You the light you the night
You the color of my blood
You the cure you the pain
You the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could 'hurt' so much

Do these words ring a bell in your mind
'Cause they're blowing off my mind
Well I hope you don't mind
'Cause I gotta tell u my mind

Am defined by loneliness and pain
Living a life of feign
Filled with nothing but pain
And most of all nothing to gain
A life without peace with no one to blame

Ever heard of a place unseen
A place that holds only shattered dreams
A place filled with sorrow with no end in sight
I am given this gift each and every night

This place so cold
Is what I call my soul
Place without hope or comforting dreams
A life not worth living wouldn't it seem

A life that should have never been there
A feeling that today this life has to end
One more day of sadness is much too hard to bear
Tired of living a life of heartache and despair

Do you know a person with so much pain inside
Or the feeling of loneliness when no one hears your cries
Maybe when the tears are gone and I can clearly see
The only question will be...

Did I Lose My Qualifications???

2 comments:

  1. ��Nice touchy piece. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job... I love it "am given this gift each and every night" ������

    ReplyDelete